Kohmann F-1100 ECO
Flexible and Reliable
• Short set-up times thanks to computer aided
• operator friendly thanks to data input via touch
• glue and film position can be adjusted
during machine running
• Computer setting of film length
• Computer setting of blank feeder
• Automatic suction air compensation of the feeder
• Servicing via remote maintenance system
Innovative technology combined with proven engineering offers the best in productivity and efficiency. Low investment costs and high processing performance guarantee future success and lifetime durability. These principles guide the design of our window patching machines.
Reliable and Versatile
The single roller glue unit is fully retractable and ensures full access to this station. Setting and cleaning is carried out within minutes. Latest design of the timed belt feeder allows converting of solid and corrugated board up to 6 mm thickness.
Whether you require a simple window on a standard blank or a more complicated product: Our design allows the use of various options, either installed in our factory or retrofitted at a later point.